Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading company in Software Development.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be ...
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming customer telephone enquiries related to our software products
- Updating and troubleshooting customer technical issues via remote desktop
- Developing customer reports and documentation via Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Server
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- A confident individual with great communication skills
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- Someone with the ability to build rapport and engage with customers
- Someone with a natural keen enthusiasm for I.T and Software development
- Willing to learn new skills
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the potential to gain a full time position.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9341
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist