Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A registered charity which provides services to people across Scotland.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will ...
- First point of contact for queries and messages
- Maintain property list for Rent Deposit Service including all relevant information
- Maintaining RDS Master Database
- Diary management, co-ordinating appointments with service users, landlords and external agencies
- Create electronic and physical files for all service users
- Sending information to landlords via email and Landlord Newsletter
- Receiving and processing RDS referrals from casework teams
- Reporting repairs to landlords
- Record all exit details
- Providing admin back up to development workers
- Create interview packs for RDS
- Attend team meetings
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Someone who can demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal and professional development
- Someone who can relate well to people who are, or are threatened with homelessness
- Someone can communicate well
- Someone who is fully computer-literate with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Someone who has the ability to work under pressure and can meet deadlines
- Someone who can maintain fully audible administrative records and an effective filing system
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
The daily working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.00pm, which is 35hrs per week
May require occasional evening or weekend work to meet the demands of the role
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You may have the opportunity to continue with the company and learning and development progressing to next level of modern apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Applications apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Applications career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9383
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist