IT AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: hec231441
The office is based in a very scenic location and you will have the opportunity to join a small technical support team where you will provide technical support to internal staff members and customer engineers.
You will be the first point of contact for all customers utilising the company's products, so must be communicative and have a proactive approach to problem solving. As well as this you will act as an escalation point, prioritising tickets and effectively communicating technical issues with the development team and senior engineers.
It is essential that you have experience working in the agricultural industry and have previous experience in a technical administrator role.
Skill set and responsibilities:
- 1st line administrative support
- Escalation point to development team
- Excellent customer facing skills and phone manor
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience or knowledge of GPS farm equipment
- Experience using Microsoft Office and SAP
- Inventory control and procurement
- Setup and testing of product
For more information, please apply to this advert, or call Callum Hunter of Cathcart Associates on 0131 510 1500.
Technical Administrator / IT Administrator / 1st line support / 2nd line support / IT Support / MS Office / SAP / Agricultural / Dundee / Permanent
|Contact Name||Callum Hunter|
|Telephone||0131 510 1500|
About Cathcart Associates
Cathcart Associates is a specialist Technical Recruitment Provider operating both contract and permanent solutions across the full spectrum of IT and Technical Business Consultancy.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Commercial AdministratorGRAHAM + SIBBALD, dundee
- IT Support AnalystHAYS, dundee
- Service Administrator - Western Commercial - DundeeEastern Western Motor Group, dundee
- Service Desk Receptionist (Maternity Cover) Search Consultancy, dundee
- Group IT Helpdesk AdministratorThe John Clark Motor Group, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist