Oracle DBAVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: market rates
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 318164/001
* Significant Oracle (Including 9i,10g and 11g) experience
* DBA and related tooling (Oracle, GoldenGate 12c, Dataguard, RMAN etc )
* Excellent Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Jenkins, Python, etc )
* Messaging (IBM MQ, Flume, Logstash, Kafka etc)
* Production Support experience
* Experience of monitoring tools, frameworks and processes (AppDynamics, Patrol etc)
* Full automation and configuration management using tools such as Ansible or Puppet
* Linux, AIX, and Solaris Operating System Experience
* Strong team player with a collaborative approach to working
* Excellent problem solver
In addition to the above it would be extremely useful if you had familiarity with an OOP language.
Please note that this is not an Oracle Development role.
These are 6 month contracts with the possibility of extension. Interviews can be arranged at short notice so apply today to Graeme McNaull at Harvey Nash and apply using the link below.
|Contact Name||Graeme McNaull|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist