Software Development ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: HL/02830/G2HL
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
(near to) FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE
£50,000 - £60,000
Healthcare, Holidays, Pension etc.
You will be working with one of the most prestigious names in global software - a brand that belongs in rarified company with a proven track record going back over a century.
A new vacancy has been created for an individual capable of managing resources, skills matrixes, project delivery, and leading on software design. A comprehensive "Engineering Manager", you will be tasked with the following:
- Leading Total Systems Delivery across concept, build, test, release, and support
- Scoping and refining the development set-up according to Agile processes
- Managing a large cross-discpline team of Developers, Testers, BAs, PMs, UX Designers etc.
- Software source code management
- Experience in a comparable Engineering Management role
- JIRA and ATLASSIAN PRODUCT SUITE experience
- Knowledge of modern web development technologies - back-end, middleware, and presentation layer
- Software Design / Architectural roles
- In-depth knowledge of the full SDLC, Agile practises, and ideally Prince 2 etc.
Please speak directly with Henry on 0131 270 6612 if this is of interest, and he will be delighted to guide you throught he process.
Alternatively, send an updated CV or hit "APPLY".
|Contact Name||Henry Leathem|
|Telephone||0845 270 9010|
About Net Talent
At Net Talent we work with businesses that seek highly technical and Ã¢â¬Åhigh touchÃ¢â¬ skills often in particularly competitive niche markets. Our approach is to focus our energies on challenging markets and developing extensive networks of candidates that have high demand competencies. What this means to our clients is that we can very quickly identify, match and present our exclusive candidates that are often not available on the open market.
The culture in every organisation differs, we pride ourselves in our selection to ensure that this is as important a requirement as the technical skills.
Net Talent secure positions for key personnel within:
Senior Management, Programme/Project Management, Business Change, Technical, Scientific, Business Development and Niche Sector Marketing.
Specialists in sourcing high demand technical competencies, experts in niche industry sector recruitment and provide candidate coaching.
NET TALENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist