Resourcing And Supplier LeadVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £37-45000 plus superb benefits
Job ref. no.: DPS/GD/RSL
Durham Professional Services is currently recruiting for Resourcing & Supplier Lead to join our well-known organisation based in the heart of Glasgow. This company offers the perfect work/life balance with flexible working, substantial pension contributions, and a team of likeminded, enthusiastic colleagues who are all positive about maintaining the company’s well-earned reputation.
My Client is specifically looking for someone with experience in a Multi-disciplinary IT Environment in private and public sectors and a Technical Background would be highly advantageous.
As the client is working toward a more fluent business model, this role will be to work with existing suppliers to the company and maintain the relationships but also seek and source new and exciting suppliers to the business and work on the whole process of procurement to delivery.
My client is looking for an experienced individual who has worked previously as a Resourcing & Supplier Lead who understands the complex relationship between client and provider. This role will be to plan and resource within the business and to work with existing suppliers and potential new ones.
Specifics of the role
· You will be expected to Establish and manage relationships with Partners and Suppliers using due diligence activities to ensure the effective delivery of service
· Measure Supplier performance against delivery targets and work on improvement plans.
· Ensure contract compliance in conjunction with Procurement in order to generate maximum value from contracts and to deliver ongoing cost savings.
· Develop effective reporting mechanisms to ensure alignment of all relevant business system activities to partner and supplier demands.
· Lead supplier review meetings with staff from affected areas to assess supplier performance.
· Identify new supplier relationship opportunities and support the negotiations of new contracts or renewals.
· Review capacity plans with the business so there is no duplication.
· Facilitate and co-ordinate recruitment with the suppliers so that projects are fully resourced
Personal requirements of the role:
· You must have excellent communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Good solid grounding and experience in the above role
· Ability to act with a significant degree of autonomy
· Technical background in a Multi-Discipline IT Background.
· Knowledge of the Public Sector procurement rules would be advantageous.
· Experience of working in an agile/lean environment.
This role will suit someone wishing to make a mark on their career and who is looking to join a company that respects their colleagues and the integrity of the business.
For more information please send your details to or call .
|Contact Name||Gill Durham|
|Telephone||0141 244 0246|
About Durham Professional Services
Durham Professional Services is a Recruitment Business founded by 2 of ScotlandÃ¢Ã¢â¬Ã¢â¢s most successful Recruitment professionals with a simple philosophy of placing the right people with the right company.
Our unique partner approach with clients and candidates, which was founded on service excellence, allows us to provide a bespoke recruitment service which adds value at every stage of the recruitment process.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Digital Project Manager / AnalystGilchrist Recruitment Partnership, glasgow
- Inventory Management AnalystBrightwork Specialist Recruitment, dunbartonshire-west
- Data AnalystTrax Tech Europe Limited, glasgow
- Technical Operations Analyst - Contract - 6mths - StrathclydAbrecco, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist