IT Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12159
Our client, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager to join the business technology team at their offices based in Glasgow. As the IT Audit Manager you will manage assigned client portfolio and assignments effectively and assume responsibility for your own workload and that of more junior members. This position offers a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
- Prepare for and conduct client and internal meetings in line with service group procedures and standards.
- Manage their own group in progress, chargeable hours and recoveries and to ensure appropriate fee preparation for their clients against agreed parameters.
- Have regular discussions with client engagement partners and the BTC director regarding work being carried out for clients.
- Ensure effective management of client portfolios and individual assignments.
- Ensure relevant technical guidance and standards are appropriately applied to client work and that employees are appropriately briefed and the client kept informed.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships through appropriate and regular communication.
- Manage junior employees as appropriate.
- CAAT expertise – data analytics.
- Technical knowledge of large complex systems.
- Professionally qualified – CIIA / CCAB / CISA.
- Ability to manage client relationships well.
A full Job Description is provided on application.
If you are interested in the above IT Audit Manager position and have the relevant skills and experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist