Chief Technical OfficerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £80-90k plus excellent benefits
Closing date: 18 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 367
Our £1 Billion plus turnover client is searching for a chief technical officer to take charge of a number of critical areas within their business
Simplistically they will provide technical leadership and strategic thinking with overall responsibility for the development and maintenance of the organisations IT architecture and technology roadmaps; ensuring that the architecture can support the growing and changing needs of the Business
Working with the CIO they will take responsibility for the following
· Develop the IT strategy and plan to support Company business plan, encompassing latest thinking on digital, cyber security and how this can deliver maximum Business value through robust IT Architecture and Technology Roadmaps
· Provide technical leadership for the delivery of multiple IT projects across various business functions, including the management of budgets, resources, issues, risks and timelines. Work alongside Business Systems leaders to ensure all operational and project requirements are met
· Establish partner relationships with Business Leaders, provide technical leadership identifying scope and planning of project requests in line with strategic direction. Ensure all projects are aligned with company strategy, make good business sense and have recognisable benefits
· Lead, motivate and develop the team in line with the Company Values to maximise employee engagement
To be considered for this excellent and challenging role candidates must be
· Experience in working with CIO/Director level
· Strong understanding of IT architecture disciplines, frameworks, concepts and best practices
· Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, software development lifecycles and project/programme lifecycles
· Strong Solution/Technical Architecture experience
· Proven ability to track industry and business trends, strategies, regulations and roadmaps
This is an excellent opportunity to be considered candidates must have worked for companies of a similar scale and complexity of at least several hundred million pounds.
About NV Resourcing
NV Resourcing is a recently established executive search company focussed on providing excellent candidates and service. Key functional areas of expertise are finance, professional services,banking,information technology and human resources however we find that our model works best where there a finite definable population who are suitable for a specific opportunity allowing an executive search process to be very effective.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist