Head Of IT ServiceVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £50-70k plus excellent bens
Closing date: 13 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 375
Our large multi-site client is searching for an experienced Head of IT Service to take charge of the technology interface of the business ensuring that technology customers receive an excellent service
The successful candidate will be accountable for the performance of IT- delivered services, ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and for driving continuous improvement in service quality and value for money.
The person must respond to customer and business priorities and the changing technology landscape, by developing services to meet emerging customer needs, reviewing performance, managing stakeholders and developing vendor relationships.
· An excellent manager of people and leader of significant teams
· Experience of working in a large national or global organisation, retail/multi-site experience advantageous
· Demonstrable experience in translating business needs into IT services.
- Good general knowledge across all the IT disciplines.
- Experience of communicating effectively at all levels and of presenting ideas on service issues to colleagues, senior colleagues and managers.
- Experience of successfully developing and achieving key objectives in an IT service organisation
- Can demonstrate experience of supplier management to ensure performance of suppliers against SLA.
- Experience of working within ITIL frameworks. Good general knowledge across the IT disciplines.
- A cool head for managing the most difficult IT incidents in a collaborative manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic fast paced organisation in a key role.
About NV Resourcing
NV Resourcing is a recently established executive search company focussed on providing excellent candidates and service. Key functional areas of expertise are finance, professional services,banking,information technology and human resources however we find that our model works best where there a finite definable population who are suitable for a specific opportunity allowing an executive search process to be very effective.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist