Senior Infrastructure EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LW37476
Eden Scott is delighted to be partnering with an innovative software organisation who develop a cloud based platform used by a range of high profile clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their small, but talented team in Stirling. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech organisation and have a telling contribution to their ongoing success.
The ideal candidate will be someone with leadership experience within a cloud-based, SaaS environment. You will be responsible for driving the best technology and software deployment practices within the team.
- Management of all network infrastructure systems
- Responsible for managing the DevOps and Test Environments
- Maintain cloud based production system on Linux Servers
- Deploy software updates using automated deployment scripts
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Deep understanding of Unix / Linux operating systems
- Implementation or support of cloud based infrastructure
Experience with any of the following technologies would also be beneficial:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins or Bamboo, Apache TomCat, Puppet or Docker.
Don't miss out on this genuinely unique opportunity to join a high growth SaaS organisation and play a key role in their ambitious plans.
Get in touch for more information
|Contact Name||Liam Williamson|
|Telephone||0131 550 1134|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist