Head Of ITVacancy posted: Sunday, 16 October 2016
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
Location: West Lothian
Job ref. no.: JID577
Talent Focus Executive Search has been retained to recruit a high calibre Head of IT for a UK wide organisation with a turnover of over £170 million, based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Reporting to the IT Director the Head of IT will have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the IT function. They will ensure that all IT operational requirements, projects and development services are delivered effectively, in line with current and future business requirements.
- Develop and maintain a productive and mutually beneficial relationship between the IT Function and the other areas of the organisation.
- Ensure operational IT plans are aligned with the strategy and reflected in individual team member's objectives.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to systems and processes in order to contribute to making the company a more effective and efficient organisation.
- Ensure IT governance and security.
- Ensure SLA's with 3rd party IT contracts and suppliers are delivered and provide best value for the organisation.
- Deliver the agreed IT components of projects, assessing and managing risk.
- Ensure IT business continuity - develop, maintain and test disaster recovery plans for agreed services.
Suitable candidates will be proactive IT professionals with strong business acumen. They will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of using innovative IT solutions to support an organisations strategic goals. Candidates will have experience of working in a demanding, fast paced, multi-site environment and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and a passion for client service.
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 + benefits.
|Contact Name||Luke Rodwell|
|Telephone||0131 300 0635|
|Address||13 Atholl Place
About Talent Focus Executive Search
Talent Focus Executive Search (www.talentfocus.co.uk) partners with its clients to identify and attract talented Managers, Executives and Non-Executives to their organisations, both in the UK and Internationally.
We operate across all disciplines with recent appointments that include Managing Director, Sales & Marketing Director / Manager, Human Resources Director / Manager, Finance Director / Manager, Risk Director, IT Director / Manager, Purchasing Director, Supply Chain Director, Audit Manager and General Manager.
What we do is simple. We help match the right people with the right organisations and in the right roles. This means we take time to understand you, we listen to your needs and objectives, we use plain English, we keep everything transparent, and we work collaboratively to achieve long term results.
It is refreshingly simple; we just do the right thing, the right way... and we do what we say we are going to do
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist