Android DeveloperVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: up to 45k + Flexible Working & Benefits
Job ref. no.: KA-OR195
This is a newly created role for a Mobile Developer to join a fast growing company who provide measurement software solutions to an established global client base and are now experiencing a period of extremely positive growth.
The individual in this role will form part of a small team designing and building a product which gathers network quality measurements from several end-user device platforms, including Android, iOS and Windows.
The person in this role will 'own' the company app on the Android platform which comprises both an embedded SDK for use by third parties, and a full downloadable app and ideally will have the following skills:-
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of the Android platform using Java.
- High quality experience of mobile app development, using a high-level language such as Java or C++.
- User interface development skills.
- Solid conceptual grasp of networks, with ability to use common tools to capture packets and manage network traffic.
- Experience of software product development.
- Experience of other mobile platforms i.e IOS or Windows (not essential)
- Practical RDBMS skills.
This role will be exciting, challenging and varied and will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with technical challenge and great scope for great personal contribution. As innovation is vital to this organisation, they are looking for someone with continuous drive to enhance and extend the apps in new directions, such as interactive 2-way communication and dynamic configuration.
|Contact Name||Kari-Ann McMeeking|
|Telephone||0131 235 2053|
8 Albany Street
EDINBURGH EH1 3QB
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist