Senior Android DeveloperVacancy posted: Saturday, 22 October 2016
Passionate about mobile product development, you are a senior software engineer specialising in Android.
Working as part of agile product team alongside world-class and industry leading developers and engineers, you will be the go-to for all things Android!
- Bi-annual Bonus Scheme
- 30 days holiday
- 5% Pension contribution
- State of the art office environment
- Team-orientated culture, with commitment to progressing skillsets and championing best practices.
You have the following skills and experience;
- 5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience using and knowledge of third party libraries and APIs
- Deep passion for and interest in the Android Platform
- Innovation and problem solving abilities
- Desire to join a team of motivated and highly skilled developers, to learn from and also coach other engineers
- Any technical leadership experience beneficial
In a senior capacity, join an award-winning team who take huge pride in their work and in their growing, worldwide client portfolio. With a belief in offering exceptional experiences and a mission to continue to craft market leading mobile solutions, this growing organisation are taking their industry by storm.
Please apply to Kirsty Mcfarlane with your CV and links to your portfolio/github/appstore pages.
|Contact Name||Kirsty Mcfarlane|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist