Software DeveloperVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: Competitive Package
Closing date: 22 November 2016
Job ref. no.: SD001DJC
Established in 1976, Tycom creates innovative software products and IT infrastructure solutions to organisations across Scotland, ranging from public sector, educational institutions, SMBs, SMEs to multinationals with global interests.
Tycom are currently recruiting for a permanent Software Developer.
Applicants should have knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Visual FoxPro or Visual Basic.
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server (Microsoft preferred)
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro development (v7 or higher) or Visual Basic
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Visual FoxPro to .NET migration
- Understanding of financial software principals
- C# development
- Crystal reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team as well as using own initiative
- Confident, flexible, determined, self-motivated
- Must be able to display a mature and positive attitude
As well as strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, you must also be proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist