Technical Lead / Lead Software DeveloperVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 DoE
Job ref. no.: 926265
Colesco Consulting is working with a market-leading business who have a truly global reach from their base in Dundee and have technology with a strong presence in Smart Cities and Internet of Things amongst other areas.
This is a hands-on leadership role which is ideal for someone who wants to lead a development team while also contributing as a team member.
Here’s what we expect from successful candidates:
● You have a passion for growing and shaping exceptional teams & your own self-improvement
● You have a passion for encouraging others to develop high quality software at a rapid, sustainable pace, and do so yourself.
● You are aware of best-practice for leading a cross-discipline software development group of up to 10 people, including knowledge of agile and lean development, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, TDD.
● You are extremely self-motivated. You will be willing to directly contribute, and you thrive in a team environment
● You are fluent in at least one OO language (e.g. C++, C#, Java) and have an understanding of OOD (e.g. design patterns, SOLID).
● You must be able to demonstrate an understanding of algorithms, data structures and 3D mathematics.
● You will have experience of implementing high performance, real time 3D systems such as games or demos.
● You will have strong problem solving skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills that allow you to solve problems as part of a team.
● You will be degree educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar discipline, or have equivalent professional experience.
● You should be flexible and adaptable, eager to engage with and learn new technologies and roles in an organisation.
● Candidate must have the right to work and reside in the United Kingdom – i.e. European Economic Area / Swiss national or holding current UK work permit
Our client works on cutting-edge technology for their global clients means you’ll always be working on something interesting.
You’ll never be a cog in the machine at our client, as they expect the team to be flexible and adaptable.
Their agile development approach and regular reviews of working practises mean that learning and improvement are integral to day-to-day working lives. As a small studio, they are always striving for ways to be more effective. They do this through frequent, open communication, tight collaboration between disciplines and an absolute minimum of bureaucracy.
To discuss the opportunity and joining a fantastic business then please apply today.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice. Please call us for further details
|Contact Name||Garry Burns|
|Telephone||0141 331 9386|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist