Business Analyst- Regulatory ReportingVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 318232/001
Harvey Nash's client, a forward thinking technology organisation is looking to recruit talented Business Analysts to join their high performing business. It is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Analyst to join a rapidly growing team that is focused on delivering market leading products.
You will be joining a successful team and helping them provide high quality analysis throughout the development lifecycle. You will liaise directly with other internal teams, including Technical Project leaders. If you are driven individual this an opportunity for you to work within a cutting edge development environment that is fast paced and exciting.
* Demonstrable experience within Business Analyst positions with a focus on regulatory reporting.
* You will have very strong analytical skills coupled with excellent problem solving abilities.
* You will have the ability to collaborate across the business and work in cross functional teams.
* You will be expected to have very high standards with respect to the quality of your work. i.e. requirements gathering.
* You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good ability to prioritise.
* Ultimately, you will thrive in a fast paced environment and be capable of producing quality analytical results.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded in the form of a competitive salary (salary varies depending on experience) and a generous benefits package. For more information please send your most up to date CV to
|Contact Name||Louise Clark|
|Telephone||0131 301 5111|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist