PL/SQL DeveloperVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus, pension, PMI
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: MW553840
For my life & pensions client based in the heart of Edinburgh I am currently looking for a PL/SQL Developer on a permanent basis.
The PL/SQL Developer will develop, maintain, test and implement efficient systems to support business requirements across a range of hardware and software platforms in line with company development, implementation standards and project management methodology. You will also help implement small to medium-sized change projects.
- A sound understanding of data requirements gathering and data modelling for analytical applications
- Experience of the following tools and technologies are essential:
- PL SQL
- Data Modelling
- Data Performance
- Sound knowledge of application development techniques and industry best practices
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to share technical experience and knowledge with other developers
- Ability to work using different development methodologies and tools:
- A flexible 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to cope with high-levels of pressure, involving high profile projects
- Ability to quickly foster strong working relationships with colleagues and internal business stakeholder.
- Financial Services business experience advantageous
|Contact Name||Martin Walker|
|Telephone||0131 301 5349|
About Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Sanderson is the largest company within RSG and has a trading history going back over 30 years. Sanderson specialises in the recruitment of permanent, contract and interim resource for a variety of clients across the UK.
Built on the thriving IT jobs market, Sanderson also operate a variety of emerging market sectors, including Finance, Business Change and Transformation, HR and Procurement, Marketing & Communications and Engineering.
Sanderson employs around 50 consultants who are structured into vertical market delivery teams, ensuring each has expert knowledge of the industry they are working in. Their relationship-based approach ensures that they are speaking with relevant professionals on a daily basis and building high quality talent pools.
Sanderson has developed long term partnerships with many of its core customers which include Zurich Financial Services, Lloyds and AXA.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist