Application Developer - Graduate RoleVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Job ref. no.: DEVGUK
As a Application Developer you will work as part of our development team to design, develop, and test products to ensure they meet set standards. You will be responsible for delivering projects on time and to set specifications. In addition you will provide assistance to our dedicated support team and interact with 3rd parties as needed. If you are looking for an opportunity develop your skills and grow within a technology company, apply today.
- Degree in the area of Computer Science; or, equivalent work experience
- High attention to detail on projects completed
- Self-motivated with initiative to accomplish tasks
- Familiarity with .NET Development (C#, , ASP) and MS SQL Server
- Mobile application development experience a plus
|Contact Name||Olivea Fernandes|
|Address||363 Helen Street,
Glasgow, G51 3AD
About Contact Advantage
Contact Advantage is a trading name of Reynolds and Reynolds and an established leader in serving automotive dealerships in the U.K and Europe. We specialize in software applications that deliver an extended suite of products for dealerships, covering the complete sales cycle from the initial customer contact and prospect management through vehicle purchase
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Graduate / Junior Developer - C#.Net - Edinburgh/West LothianHarvey Nash, edinburgh
- C# DeveloperArnold Clark, glasgow
- Software DeveloperTy-com, aberdeen
- Software Developer Head Resourcing, edinburgh
- Regulations Administrator - TemporaryHudson Office Support, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist