Datawarehouse Services ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £52000 - £57000 per annum + Pension, Excellent Holidays
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 316826/002
- To provide leadership, direction and motivation to a team of technology staff in providing the necessary support for - effective performance
- In collaboration with the Design Authority provide and sustain the strategies for the on-going development and delivery of the software and environments supporting the Data Warehouse and B. I. Platform solutions
- Lead the preparation of plans and budgets in assigned areas as appropriate, monitor progress against plans and budgets and take corrective action, if necessary, to get back on track
- Establish and maintain excellent internal & external stakeholder relationships through which a deep understanding of both current and future needs can be clearly identified and plan and supply activities and solutions, as appropriate, to fulfil these needs
- Plan and manage technical quality assurance activities to ensure quality standards are maintained and to facilitate the improvement of products and services
- Contribute to appraisals of staff performance, ensuring they are aware of and have the capabilities for delivering their accountabilities
- Contribute to the recruitment process as required to ensure that the Division attains and retains a highly skilled workforce
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of working in a technical IT environment, ideally engaged with data warehouse tools and techniques, and having a clear understanding of system architectures, systems components, and service delivery
- Experience in developing data warehouse strategies and solutions based on Oracle PL/SQL and SQL database architectures
- Experience of extract, transform, & load (ETL) tools and techniques
- Experience of Business Intelligence (B.I.) tools, ideally with knowledge of Microstrategy
- Demonstrable solid leadership experience
- Ability to contribute to a team of peers, as well as within own team
- Presentation and communication skills.
To apply, or for more information, send your updated CV on the first instance
|Contact Name||Fiona Grant|
|Telephone||0141 343 3283|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist