C# DeveloperVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £Competitive Plus Benefits
Job ref. no.: R2/2264
At Arnold Clark, our staff are key to us achieving our goal of creating market-leading digital products that will put us at the forefront of automotive retailing. As a result, we are seeking a C# Developer to join our talented product development team, based at our vibrant new offices in Hillington.
We’re looking for developers who are excited by the prospect of coming in every day and working on challenging problems, whilst exchanging knowledge and skills with other members of the team.
Working as part of a team, you will support and enhance a variety of our business critical systems across all areas of the business, managing and prioritising your workload and communicating with senior stakeholders. You will be passionate about doing things “the right way” and leaving every system you touch in a better state than you found it.
• C# and .net framework experience in a commercial environment
• Web Forms and MVC
• Strong object oriented programming skills
• Strong MS SQL skills including design, programming and maintenance.
• Experience working on legacy code bases.
• Experience working in an Enterprise IT environment, including multiple technologies and legacy code bases
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with technical practices such as pair/mob programming, collective code ownership, continuous integration and SOLID design principles.
• A good computer science degree or over 3 years commercial experience
Mid – Senior Level
Don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s development community, and as a result, you can expect the following benefits and perks when you work for us:
• Training and conference fund
• Amazing working environment
• Casual dress
• Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Discount on vehicle purchase, servicing, parts and rental
• Cycle to work scheme
• A top of the range PC laptop with two additional 23” screens
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview
|Contact Name||Carole Anne McCann (R2)|
|Telephone||0141 435 4490|
|Address||Arnold Clark Recruitment
1330 South Street
Founded in 1954 by Sir Arnold Clark, Arnold Clark Automobiles has gone from a single-showroom venture in Glasgow's West End to a multi-franchise, UK-wide organisation with over 10,000 employees. The business, named Automotive Management's Retailer of the Year for 2016, is Europe's largest car retailer and represents 23 new car franchises in over 200 branches across the UK.Company profile View all jobs with Arnold Clark
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Application Developer - Graduate Role Contact Advantage, glasgow
- .NET DeveloperRadiator Digital, glasgow
- Software Systems DeveloperPeter Vardy Ltd, stirling-(town)
- Trainee Software EngineerStar Refrigeration, glasgow
- Software Engineer/ Software Developer, Junior – Senior-levelColesco Consulting, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist