Service Desk EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £14000 - £17000 per annum
Location: Ayrshire East
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LS/SDE
As a technical support resource you will be dealing with a wide range of technologies and working with the company's family of bespoke software products. You will possess broad technical knowledge of installing and supporting varied types of software and IT systems. You will be experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
You will have many responsibilities some will include:
* Providing customer focused 1st and 2nd line IT support
* Resolving customer issues within pre-defined service level agreements
* Liaising with the Service desk manager
* Working across a varied customer base providing remote support
* Liaising with third party suppliers and managing issues to resolution
To be considered you must have the following skills:
* Strong understanding of general IT Support including using various methods of remote support
* Good technical and analytical skills
* Experience providing application support
* Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365 etc
* Good Understanding of networking technologies
* Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
* Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
* Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
* Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change
* Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to provide root cause analysis
* Successful candidate will require a PVG/Disclosure Scotland check
* Experience with SQL / MySQL Databases including creating and running queries
If you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist