Systems Administrator - Windows / VOIPVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ION-SYS-EDI
We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join the IT Department of our award winning multi-national client in their Edinburgh office.
As part of a small team, you will work closely with your colleagues in support the business in all aspects of information technology.
The ideal candidate will have good experience in a broad range of IT support, covering both back office and user support, but with a focus on network management.
- Active Directory/Server 2008/2012, SQL 2008/2012, Hyper‐V administration
- MS Exchange 2010
- VOIP administration – Avaya, Polycom conferencing HDX8000
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010
- Physical hardware management including rack&stack and laptop provisioning
- WAN routing experience (VPNs, L2, etc.)
- SAN/NAS experience particularly EMC VNX
- Associated certifications will be of great interest e.g. (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, EMCIE etc.)
- Cisco / Juniper routing and firewall configuration
- HP Procurve switching
- System Center suite
- Vmware vSphere
The salary for the role is negotiable between £35k - £40k and also comes with an attractive benefits package.
Please call us should you require more details or email your CV to apply and we will be happy to contact you to talk through all the details.
Systems Administrator, Active Directory, Server 2008, Server 2012, SQL 2008, SQL 2012, Hyper‐V administration, MS Exchange 2010, VOIP, Avaya, Polycom
|Contact Name||Derek McCulloch|
About ION Recruitment Ltd
ION Recruitment prides itself on offering a service level to clients and applicants that is second to none.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist