Helpdesk AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Job ref. no.: A1.hd.875
Be-IT Resourcing is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a niche, global engineering business. This established company has grown rapidly over the last decade and is now operating in four continents.
You will be working in a growing team of IT professionals providing support to around 300 end-users.
You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience in a helpdesk or support role, plus the following:
- 1st / 2nd line support
- Providing solutions to end-user
- Supporting the business with general IT issues
- Networking support
- Desktop / Application Support
- Linux desktop support
- Educated to a degree level
In addition, experience / knowledge in the following will be advantageous:
- Windows Server knowledge
- Networking Infrastructure
- Strong problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team-player
- Self-starter and self-motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Support Technician / Helpdesk Analyst to join a leading - and growing - organisation. In addition to the excellent salary (DOE), there is a first-class benefits package.
Apply now, email with an updated CV or call Ami Islam for further information.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @ami_ITRec) and LinkedIn.
|Contact Name||Ami Islam|
|Telephone||0131 344 4789|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- IT Support TechnicianBruce Stevenson Insurance Brokers, edinburgh
- Service Desk Administrator (1st & 2nd Line Support)Harper Macleod, edinburgh
- Application Support Analyst Opportunity (Service Desk)Cathcart Associates, edinburgh
- Database Support Analyst - Nightshift RotaCathcart Associates, edinburgh
- Application Support AnalystAxios Systems, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist