Helpdesk Analyst (TS1)Vacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: up to £17,500 dependant upon experience
Job ref. no.: 5207, 5208
TS1 – Helpdesk Analyst
Req No: 5207, 5208
An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a TS1 Helpdesk Analyst in our Shared Desk 1 team.
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands and is owned by the AURELIUS Group, a holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has nearly 6,500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 90 countries. The GWA is ranked number 3 globally according to OVUM’s Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 7.4M assets.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in house University and an internal recruitment program
To provide Level 1 (L1) desktop support to a variety of customers
Jobholders will have a wide variety of knowledge of ICT technologies, along with an extensive knowledge of the standard Microsoft platforms and applications. They will have the ability to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose desktop related issues and be able to resolve incidents while providing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities range from the completion of 1st time fixes to desktop support and client account administration.
A sound understanding of infrastructure technology including servers, databases and networks are fundamental for this role.
- Provide a high degree of customer satisfaction in all work undertaken.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the field of IT and desktop support.
- Gain relevant industry certification as required.
- Contribute regular updates to knowledge base documents for support purposes.
- Perform remote troubleshooting and diagnosis using remote support tools
- Provide accurate diagnostics and creative solutions to customer problems whilst adhering to best practice and operational process
- Provide timely call resolution, technical support expertise for standard desktop systems
- Desktop: Troubleshoot and analyse customer incidents in order to diagnose ICT issues
- Liaise internally and externally to enable customer queries to be answered and problems solved.
- Create and maintain client accounts via Active Directory.
- Previous desktop support experience (min 2 years) working in a similar role/environment, which will allow the resolution of a wide variety of desktop & ICT problems and issues.
- Sound understanding of ITIL and service management methodologies, in particular Incident Management & Problem Management.
- Typically, secondary/ high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification, required certifications and at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Active Directory
On offer is an attractive basic salary, together with an excellent benefits package, including 25 days holiday, with the option to buy / sell 5 days, private medical cover after 1 years' service (partner and family cover available), company pension scheme - up to 4% matched contribution, 4 x death in service, Flexible benefits including dental, travel and critical illness, childcare vouchers, etc.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity click the 'Apply Now' button and a member of our team will be in touch soon (If you have not heard from us in 10 working days, please assume your application has not been successful).
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist