3rd Line / Escalations IT Support EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced IT support engineer. Ideal position for someone looking to further a career in IT support within a growing and vibrant consultancy.
- To provide on-site, remote and telephone business IT support to clients across Scotland.
- To provide critical 3rd line support across all server and virtual environments.
- Managed Projects from start to finish as part of a dynamic team.
- Working from busy Glasgow based IT Helpdesk
- Office hours 8:30 am to 5.30pm.
- Flexible working essential, may be required to work out with standard office hours at short notice.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have experience in server critical IT support.
- Must be willing to invest into growing their role and the company as a whole.
- Must be able and willing to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to embrace ongoing professional training/certification.
- Professional certification essential, e.g. Microsoft, Cisco or similar.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential.
- Full UK driving licence and car essential.
- Expert with all Windows Server operating systems, Office 365, complex networks, VLANs, Virtual environments.
- Experience of installing, configuring and upgrading PC hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Experience of computer hardware/software troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Experience of computer networking and network hardware configuration.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies – TCP/IP, Ethernet, ADSL, VPN etc.
- Degree qualified
- Suitable IT Qualifications: MCSE, CCNA, etc.
- At least 3 years 3rd Line Experience
|Contact Name||Derek Smith|
|Address||27 Panorama Business Village
About Red Mosquito Limited
Red Mosquito are IT support specialists and managed service providers based at our Operations Centre in Glasgow and in Edinburgh. We're in the business of providing top quality IT services driven by our passion for technology. Our team of experienced engineers operates throughout Scotland doing the technical stuff so that our customers IT systems run efficiently and seamlessly.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist