Trainee Technical Support AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 24 October 2016
E-Max Systems are providers of ERP, MRP and CRM systems for engineering, manufacturing and distribution companies throughout the UK. Due to continued expansion we require a trainee technical support advisor to join our team.
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming customer telephone enquiries related to our software products.
- Update and troubleshoot customer technical issues via remote desktop.
- Develop customer reports & documentation via Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Server.
What we are looking for:
- A Confident individual with great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional telephone manner.
- The ability to build rapport and engage with customers
- Natural keen enthuisiasm for I.T and software development
- Willingness to learn new skills
What we are offering:
- An excellent opportunity for a career in the I.T industry.
- Opportunity to develop a wide range of I.T and software skills.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Access to company discount scheme.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment.
If you feel you meet our criteria above then please submit your C.V for consideration.
|Contact Name||Robert Johnston|
|Telephone||0141 644 4424|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist