IT Support AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 25 October 2016
- To provide the initial point of contact for IT support for the company’s head office site in Glasgow.
- To provide 1st level IT support and manage helpdesk tickets through to completion
- Provide 1st level IT support and manage helpdesk tickets through to completion
- Diagnose and resolve operational issues with personal computers, networks, telephony and local IT infrastructure.
- To provide advice on the operational aspects of computer systems and software.
- Provide site support for Glasgow and Buchley Warehousing networking infrastructure
- Administer daily management of backup and archiving facilities.
- To assist and support the IT Services team in the delivery of new IT solutions.
Key Result Areas
- Meet agreed responsive targets for faults, or issues reported to IT Service Desk
- Administer daily backup of business critical systems
- Robust and efficient performance of site IT infrastructure
- Support to business and IT projects
Typical tasks & problems
- 1st level IT support for Glasgow & Buchley Warehouse
- Where necessary manage escalation procedures to 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Maintain accurate site records including contact details and asset inventories
- Equipment Lifecycle (deployment and disposal)
- Maintain site IT infrastructure including server rooms and site cabling
- Some limited travel may be required so a driving licence is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and Windows operating systems
- Day to day fault resolution and ‘user assistance’ calls logged on Service Desk
- Prioritisation of tasks
Applicants should submit an up to date CV and covering letter, detailing current salary.
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Telephone||0141 940 4000|
|Address||2500 Great Western Road
About The Edrington Group (distillers)
Edrington makes some of the world's best-loved Scotch whiskies, including The Macallan, The Famous Grouse, Cutty Sark and Highland Park. The portfolio is complemented by Brugal, the leading golden rum in the Caribbean,
and by Snow Leopard vodka.
Edrington is headquartered in Scotland but international in its composition, with over 60% of staff based overseas it has its focus firmly on the opportunities for international development of its premium spirits brands.
With its unique ownership, envied brands, and enterprising workforce, Edrington continues to be a distinctive, independent force in international premium spirits.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist