IT TechnicianVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Closing date: 07 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 03784
Are you looking for an IT Technician Opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for an Information Technology Technician paying a competitive salary plus benefits.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK are leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
Working alongside our current Technicians at our Falkirk office you will be providing technical support within our organisation.
You will be required to deliver a high standard of customer service, enabling our contact centre environments to run efficiently.
Reporting to the Senior IT Technician you will be responsible for providing IT support and service to sites in Falkirk to enable the contact centre environments to run efficiently.
As An IT Technician what will your responsibilities be?
- Have a high level of IT knowledge to ensure the customer is given full and correct information
- Must demonstrate, understand and comply with policy - particularly in relation to certification standards (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, ISO9001)
- Resolve issues assigned from the IT Helpdesk
- Diagnose and resolve faults raised by customers
- Support the rest of the IT department with internal issues and work on IT projects when required
- Responsible, together with other team members, for developing and maintaining a high quality IT service for all Webhelp UK customers and clients
- Place meeting the customers' needs as a priority and understand the importance of delivering high levels of customer service
- Seek to get to the bottom of issues by using effective questioning techniques to collect enough information to log and resolve the root cause
As an IT Technician, what skills & experience will I need?
- IT experience gained within a corporate/blue chip organisation
- Experience in a wide variety of projects (roll out of systems application updates, business intelligence etc.)
- Desirable an understanding of policy - particularly in relation to certification standards (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, ISO9001)
- Proven experience of supporting some of the following operating systems: Microsoft Server (2003 / 2008), Microsoft client (Windows XP, Windows 7), Linux, VMWare
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- IT certification\course extremely desirable (MCP, MCSE, CCNA ETC)
- Knowledge of any Telephony ACD, Avaya, Aspect, Genesys systems desirable
- HND or Degree in relevant subject area is desirable
|Contact Name||WebHelp UK|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist