Tier 1 Engineer LinlithgowVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 29 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 03669
Tier 1 English Speaking Engineer
Salary – £15,500 per annum DOE
Location – Linlithgow
Hours – 40 hours per week
Contract – Permanent
- Teleperformance interacts with 25% of the world’s population annually, so if you want to be part of a truly global company; why not take advantage of this outstanding opportunity right here on your doorstep? We can offer a fast-paced and exciting environment, great training, and a dynamic team.
- Our market-leading clients really value our contribution in providing a fantastic customer experience every time. If you think you have what it takes, then we’d like to speak to you!
- Due to the growth of our Linlithgow site, we are recruiting for Tier 1 Helpdesk Advisors to support our high profile client. This is a permanent position offering excellent career opportunities and attractive re-numeration package for the right candidate.
- Working Hours will be 40 hrs/week shift rota cycle including weekends (Early/Back/Night). Shifts as required to provide 24x7x365 support. Salary DOE
- State of the art offices.
- Manage customer events, create incident tickets, and inform customers via the ticketing portal and via telephone or email within agreed SLA’s
- Where applicable, resolve customer problems using internal knowledge articles or escalate the incident ticket to the next support tier.
- If non-English communication is required, escalate incident tickets to the appropriate language team & or use templates as per process.
- Raise support requests to aid analysis and resolution of both software and hardware problems as required.
- Liaise with third-party vendors and service providers for remote hands, and arranging delivery of parts, or scheduling field engineer visits.
- Carry out any secretarial/administrative tasks associated with the smooth running of the services.
- Manage customer tickets using the appropriate tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to providing a first class service, within a service orientated environment.
- Commitment to maintaining and improving customer satisfaction.
- Basic familiarity and experience of Solaris, Linux or Unix systems and Sun Hardware
- Ability to work under pressure and without direct supervision.
- Good social skills and abilities to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to accept responsibility and use own initiative
Who Are We?
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operate on a global level with 271 centres across 62 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of over 9000 people operating from 15 locations and a number of in-sourced sites across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. We are experts in the call centre services industry, and focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our client’s service by delivering creative solutions to meet all of their contact centre needs. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people, and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry. Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist