Vacancy posted: Thursday, 18 Jul 2013
Our client is an IT Services organisation who are considered to be leaders in Infrastructure Services, Workspace, Connectivity and Consulting. Part of a Global organisation, they have both an impressive client base and growth strategy.
They are now looking to recruit a Norwegian Speaking Support Analyst to join their Global Service Centre team based in Inchinnan and work as part of the service desk team, providing support to our clients’ customers.
The role will involve support across multiple client infrastructures and the ability to analyse, detect, diagnose and resolve issues, whilst providing a high degree of customer satisfaction are all fundamentals.
The role requires a confident communicator with a sound mix of analytical ability and customer service awareness gained within a IT Helpdesk/Service Desk/Call Centre environment.
Hours of work are predominantly between 7am and 7pm on a rotational shift pattern basis and a degree of flexibility is required.
· A strong customer focus with exceptional customer service skills
· A positive outlook with a ‘can-do’ attitude
· The ability to analyse, diagnose and resolve a wide variety of desktop related incidents (to advanced 2nd Line level)
· The ability to identify and meet customer expectations
· The ability to work under pressure, using own initiative whilst remaining professional at all times
· The ability to work on his/her own initiative and accept responsibility/ownership for calls
· The ability to maintain relationships with customers, support teams and 3rd party suppliers
· The ability to recognise and escalate potential issues and critical incidents in a timely and appropriate manner
· The ability to participate and contribute successfully within a team environment
· Experience of supporting the Microsoft Desktop platform
· Knowledge of Exchange or alternative mail system
· Experience of user administration
· Experience of Local/Network Printer support
· Experience in PDA Support
· Documenting support procedures and fixes
· Degree educated or relevant industry certification
· Appreciation of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
About Steria Recruitment
Whether you are looking for a permanent career move or an interesting contractor assignment, Steria Recruitment has a vast selection of IT roles and has the experience to help you find the right position. With over 25 years in the industry we work closely with candidates and ensure that we match your skills and experience to the right job specification. Steria Recruitment is recognised by the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) as the Technical Staffing Company of the Year 2007, and Innovator of the year 2009 finalist. Why contractors choose Steria Recruitment *No time wasting *Fast response *Secure payment *Financial stability *Keeping in touch *Discounted training courses Our integration with other Steria business streams creates additional opportunities not available to other agencies.