Financial & Accountancy Systems AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Financial & Accountancy Systems Analyst
Excellent Salary plus bonus and benefits
Posted 18 October 2016
This has a closing date of 02 Nov 2016
Meraki Talent’s financial services client is short listing for a Financial & Accountancy Systems Analyst to work within their team. A newly created position we are looking for an experienced Financial & Accountancy Systems Analyst to administer and develop the systems operated in the Finance Department with an emphasis on system control framework, security administration and report development. Suitable for someone of recent graduate with a year or two experience, or an experienced hire looking for their next move.
Responsibilities of the Financial & Accountancy Systems Analyst:
- Support, maintain and develop finance applications including maintenance of relevant data structures and interfaces
- Assist in projects relating to systems development and implementation of new Finance software
- Co-ordinate Finance Department related queries and issues with IT Department and third party support desks
- Support and maintain systems security framework including banking administration and access management
Background of the Financial & Accountancy Systems Analyst:
- Degree qualified or equivalent work experience
- Solid hands on working knowledge of various finance and accountancy applications systems
- Experience using SUN absolutely essential for the role
- Experience using Proactis, KDS or Infor would be hugely preferable
- An understanding of OLAP would be preferable but not essential
- SQL and VBA skills would be helpful but aren’t essential
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Gordon wants: Finance Systems, Accountancy Systems, SUN
|Contact Name||Gordon Willmott|
|Telephone||0131 297 2703|
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist