Information Security AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 03 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79178
My client, a UK retail bank, are looking to hire an Information Security Analyst to join their Glasgow based team. The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Information Security Infrastructure and the day to day management of devices, applications and appliances.
· Configuration, management, maintenance and support of market leading Intrusion Prevention Systems, as well as supporting the banks Information Security devices, applications and services.
· Working on Information Security projects and initiatives.
· Providing technical expertise and input to the development of security standards and requirements
· Leading and supporting the resolution of logged issues and assigned actions
· Maintain and awareness and provide input to the business on new security technologies, legislation and risks
· Significant experience of managing and tuning IPS systems.
· Significant experience in a Technical environment, specialising across multiple technology areas and associated methodologies
· Experience and knowledge of IT and networking principles
· Exposure to OS platforms (including UNIX and WINDOWS)
· Broad understanding of Information Security technologies, and how these can be applied to gain business advantage
For more information please apply through advert.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist