Infrastructure EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LW37478
Eden Scott is delighted to be partnering with an innovative SAAS organisation who develop a cloud based platform used by a range of high profile clients
Our client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their small, but talented team in Stirling. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech organisation and have a telling contribution to their ongoing success.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a knowledge of working in a cloud operator type environment.
- Support all network infrastructure systems
- Assist in capacity planning for DevOps and Rest environments
- Maintain cloud production systems on Linux Servers
- Deep understanding of Unix / Linux operating systems
- Implementation or support of cloud based infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Automation tools
Experience with any of the following technologies would also be beneficial:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java, Puppet or Docker
Don't miss out on this genuinely unique opportunity to join a high growth SaaS organisation and play a key role in their ambitious plans.
Get in touch for more information
|Contact Name||Liam Williamson|
|Telephone||0131 550 1134|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist