Field Maintenance EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £Excellent Salary, Company Vehicle & Benefits
Field Maintenance Engineer ( Mitel)
Location: – Field based. – Central Belt of Scotland (Glasgow / Edinburgh)
Salary: - Excellent Salary + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Our client are a highly successful UK wide ICT reseller of Unified Communications, Contact Centre Solutions, Networking & Security and Mobile and Connectivity services.
Candidate with experience around the installation, support and maintenance of Mitel 3300 solutions and associated applications including Nupoint, Mitel Border Gateway (MBG), Mitel Application Suite (MAS), Contact Centre, IVR, Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA) Enterprise and Ops Manager.
Addtional experience around Mitel SX2000 and other PBX’s are considered advantageous, however, not essential for the role.
The ideal candidate would already be working towards MEAS accreditation.
The successful candidate must be experienced in maintaining the Mitel 3300 and associated applications.
The ability to assist with planning and installing multi-site Mitel 3300 solutions using ISS and into virtualised environments will be an advantage.
Strong communication skills, professional, flexible positive attitude and good proactive problem solving skills are essential.
Minimum of 5 years installation and maintenance experience on Mitel ICP3300 and associated products.
The role will require some out of hours and weekend Experience. Some or all of the below:
• Mitel Engineering Accreditation Scheme (MEAS) (MCA & MCP Levels)
• Mitel 3300 MCD
• SDS sharing
• ACD Automatic Call Distribution
• Contact Centre’s
• IQ Intelligent Queue
• Visual Workflow Manager
• Enterprise Manager
• Ops Manager
• MSL Mitel Standard Linux
• MBG Teleworker
• Nupoint Voicemail
• UCA Unified Communicator Advanced
• VMWare vSphere
• Server / PC’s
- Field maintenance of Mitel 3300 systems and associated applications.
- Timely response and rectification of reported incidents.
- Software upgrades
- Installation of Mitel 3300 systems and all applications
- Provide Technical Support to colleagues and customers
- Participation of 24 hour callout
- Sales support and assistance, when required
- Completion of Sales Audits
- Completion of Additional Work Audits
- Ability to carry out MACS
- Ability to work out of hours, when required
- Completion of work sheet for all site work.
- Core Hours. 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please note: Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a valid UK driving licence.
If you possess the relevant technical skills and experience please email an up-to-date CV in Word format and we will contact you in due course.
About Suzanne Paterson Consulting
Suzanne Paterson Consulting offers bespoke recruitment solutions across a range of Commercial Sectors, including Call Centre, HR and Executive Search. Having 12 years recruitment industry experience,we provide a quality service to both clients and candidates alike.We aim to tailor recruitment solutions for each client to ensure results are achieved efficiently and successfully.
As an Independent Consultancy you can be assured of a professional, personal and attentive service at all times.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist