Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
Specialising in providing a complete range of telecommunication services and bespoke solutions to businesses across Scotland.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Assisting with Marketing & Communications
- Updating & promoting Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin
- Producing content for the company website
- Preparing marketing materials & newsletters
- Operations & office management
- Assisting with administration
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- Someone who is enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with an impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- Someone individual with a passion for Digital Marketing is essential
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
To develop a career in digital marketing and progress within this growing organisation.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europeâ€™s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8701
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist