Software EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Salary DOE + Benefits
Job ref. no.: S1/FK/SE
Software Engineer in Test Team
Are you a Software Developer with passion for improving software and ability to take ownership and pride in delivering the solutions required? Would you like to join growing software team in Aberdeen working with cutting-edge technology and on innovative projects in Agile environment? If so this challenging and rewarding role could be for you.
As part of a growing team you will be responsible for code quality, interpreting requirements to design test solutions for all features, running tests and reporting on results. You will also help build and maintain the organization’s Continuous Intergration, Continuous Delivery system. You will need previous development experience and a good knowledge of testing.
- Development experience using Java
- Knowledge of software testing
- Knowledge of CICD processes and tools
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Working with Lean/Agile methodologies
- Understanding of source control and release management
• Deep curiosity, problem solving ability and a willingness to learn
• Teamwork and an ability to work constructively with others
• Good understanding of problems associated with developing and deploying software
About the Role
- Improve code quality and test coverage
- Design, create and execute tests, from unit to system level
- Design and build test applications for testing Core Technology
- Assess test results and communicate issues
- Work collaboratively with developers
- Contribute to test process improvement
- Build and maintain CICD system
You will also need to show desire to learn new technologies and an open and positive attitude to work, learning and life.
How to apply?
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to Freddie Kydd or call for further discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.
|Contact Name||Freddie Kydd|
|Telephone||0131 344 4784|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist