Test EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £up to £45k
Closing date: 17 November 2016
Test Engineer – Edinburgh – up to £45k
Spring Technology is currently recruiting a Test Engineer for our client, a fast-growing digital innovator..
Spring Technology’s client are a dynamic, young company with clients across the globe. The team are passionate and tenacious, who work collaboratively to deliver excellent results.
The Role: [Test Engineer]
You will be passionate about what you do. You are always looking to improve. You strive for excellence. You are keen to work with similar-minded people. You want to play a pivotal role in your new company’s success .
- Working as part of a Scrum team using using Agile methodologies
- Design, development and execution of QA test plans
- Writing automated, functional, acceptance and regression test scripts
- Working with Software Engineers to improve quality at all stages of development
- Contributing to overall vision and positive culture
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience of white box and black box testing methods
- Knowledge of all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of manual and automated test methods
- Experience defining QA processes
- Ability to work well in Agile team and learn and work with new technologies
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- Flexible working / long weekends !
- Central location
|Contact Name||Georgina Hill|
|Telephone||0131 524 8201|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Software QA / Test Engineer - Permanent - EdinburghHarvey Nash, edinburgh
- Senior Test AnalystEden Scott, glasgow
- Senior Software Test AnalystIT Introductions, edinburgh
- Junior Software TesterHudson Technology, Change & Digital Transformation, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist