Data Governance And Design ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 79105
My client, a UK Retail Bank, is currently looking to recruit a Design and Governance Manager to join their Edinburgh based team. The role holder will be responsible for developing and delivering the Data Department, supporting the business by providing well governed and well-designed data and will take a lead in the delivery of the banks data strategy.
· Line Management responsibility for a team Data Design and Governance team
· Managing the delivery of the data infrastructure and architecture
· Help build and develop data standards and processes regarding the design, storage and use of data
· Working to deliver the banks strategy and vision for Data Governance and Data Management
· Driving the evolution of the data and analytics culture through defining and building best practices
· Provide mentorship and training to junior team members on Data Modelling
Skills and experience:
· Ability to adapt to a changeable environment
· Data modelling and Data modelling tools (Wherescape, IBM Data Architect etc.)
· Experience in SAS
· Data Analysis/Profiling
· Problem Solving (technical, database)
· Data Governance/Management
· People Management
For more information please apply through the advert
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist