Vacancy posted: Friday, 28 October 2016
This is a great opportunity within a growing digital marketing consultancy working with clients throughout the UK dedicated to ensure they are achieving the highest return on investment from their web and social platforms.
Our client are looking for a motivated and strategically-minded Project Manager to drive the evolution of the clients digital channels, conception, evolution and execution. Part Analyst and part Project Manager the role will require close working relationships with your clients and the in-house teams you will form and manage.
The agency works with clients on a project and retainer basis supplying a range of consultative and retainer based services including:
- Devising the appropriate direction and strategy for clients digital output
- Designing and building websites and online applications and implementing campaigns
- Ensuring return on investment through ongoing analysis and refinement
- Researching and implementing digital marketing strategies and campaigns while reporting on effectiveness
Day to day:
- Client management and relationship building
- Project ownerships
- Team management
- Data gathering & analysis
- Data informed strategic decision making
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Ability to manage clients and in-house teams
- Confidence in your ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong passion for digital media
- Ability to analyse data to conceive strategic decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Decisive decision making
In addition to that, it would be advantageous to possess:
- Knowledge of Agile
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Experience in managing digital media projects
Salary dependent on experience with a range up to £40,000 for someone exceptionally experienced.
FURTHER INFORMATION: When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In (please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson); Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment) – and of course, our website (gilchrist-recruitment)!
Job Reference: JG/1610/DPM/Gl
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
|Contact Name||Jill Gilchrist|
|Telephone||0131 272 2715|
24 Canning Street, Edinburgh,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist