Front End DeveloperVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Salary DOE + Benefits
Job ref. no.: S1/FK/FED
Are you a front end developer keen to work in cutting edge technology team developing content creation applications at the cutting edge of modern user experiences?
Are you a passionate technologist looking to take a leading role ensuring that new and cutting edge tools/techniques are used on projects?
If so you may want to find out more about this role.
- A detailed understanding of Angular, with knowledge of Angular 2.0 a big positive
- Knowledge of how to layout projects and how to build large-scale web applications using Angular
- Experience working with build and dependency management technologies and how these apply to / integrate with front-end development
About the Role
- Management of the front-end application infrastructure and architecture
- Assisting with workload planning and the design of new software solutions
- Supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Writing tests and reviewing the work of colleague
This is role in talented team of developers working on cutting edge software and will offer opportunities to continually develop skills and career.
For immediate consideration, please contact Freddie Kydd via email or call for further discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In
|Contact Name||Freddie Kydd|
|Telephone||0131 344 4784|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist