Website Production Manager (initial 12 month contract)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Excellent Day Rate
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: MOG44689
Our client is about to embark on an ambitious programme of activity relating to their global web presence. They've asked AAA to support with the appointment of a Website Development Manager who will lead a talented team through this transformation programme.
The role holder will work collaboratively with stakeholders, leadership, and other teams (internal and external) to bring technological solutions to business problems. You'll also oversee the group's web content management platform and ensure that it aligns with the aspirations of the business in terms of functionality and performance.
In addition, here are some of the key functional responsibilities…
- Providing technical direction for the development, design and systems integration from definition phase through implementation
- Define, implement, deploy and test web projects from project inception to full completion
- Write technical specifications and communicate solutions to web developers and internal customers
- Configure website analytics reporting and other tools to measure KPIs and effectiveness of Marketing activities
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards
- Performing code reviews and mentoring junior team members
This is an urgent requirement for a key client. Please apply on-line today or contact Malcolm Grant directly for a confidential chat around this opportunity
|Contact Name||Malcolm Grant|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist