NET DeveloperVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £29000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Ayrshire East
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LS/NET
The role involves innovating around the existing product set as well as becoming actively involved in the development of new products from design to delivery.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Undertake software development projects as assigned by the Development Project Manager
* Understand user requirements and work with the team to translate these into product changes
* Follow existing development procedures, design styles and coding guidelines
* Produce technical code documentation
* A credible, responsible team member with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively within the team and to non-technical staff outside of the department or company
* Ability to confidently pick up other people's code, quickly assimilate how it works and be able to make changes
* Possess a deep understanding of what constitutes good interface design
* Be able to demonstrate ability to deliver to deadlines and to a high standard
* Flexible attitude with the ability to prioritise a number of tasks effectively
* Be able to communicate effectively with customers and other stakeholder
You will work closely with the Development Manager, Technical Delivery Team, Configuration Team and Support Desk
To be considered you must have the following skills:
* MS Visual Studio 2013/15
* Net Framework 2 upwards
* Advanced SQL query skills
* Microsoft SQL Server, DTS, Stored Procedures, T-SQL
* Good technical architecture knowledge
* Windows Service development
Below is the desirable skills to have:
* Webforms / MVC
* Web Services/ /XML technologies
* Mobile development (Andriod/iOS/Windows)
* Java / Eclipse
To be considered you must have the following:
* Previous post in a commercial software vendor organisation ideally within a small team who has had to work on complete projects end to end.
* Proven track record of successful development projects in a responsible position
* Experience in Healthcare would be beneficial but not essential
If you match the above please send your CV over today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist