PHP DeveloperVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £25000 - £45000.00 per annum + amazing benefits package
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/403401
My client an award winning privately owned company based in Glasgow is expanding and looking for two experienced PHP Developers on a permanent basis.
I am looking for a mid level Object Oriented Developer and also Senior / Architect level who is able to develop the high level design of the end to end solution.
- Develop complex software solutions to meet project and business requirements
- Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Support and maintain existing systems
- Code review other developers work to maintain the quality of code
Required skills include:
- Expert knowledge in PHP web development
- Solid experience as an Object Oriented Developer with strong understanding of MVC patterns
- Strong experience of HTML / CSS and W3C standards
- Good knowledge of SVN version control
- Good understanding of responsive frameworks and JS libraries
Desirable skills include:
- A passion for user focused development
- Experience in developing solutions for CRM, API's, Document Management and process automation
- Unix & bash scripting skills
- Working knowledge of Jira
This is an excellent opportunity to join this new team and would suit someone who likes to keep up to date with web technologies.
Search is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Gary Simpson|
|Telephone||0141 272 7720|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist