Regional Compliance Manager - UK & FranceVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £up to £50,000 plus benefits
Location: Ayrshire South
Job ref. no.: 3354
Regional Compliance Manager required for International Manufacturing organisation based in Ayrshire. Due to growth within the company, this role was created to oversea compliance processes within two teams - UK and Europe. T
This role is responsible for implementing the company compliance strategy and objectives across the two teams.
- Establish compliance programs
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the businesss
- Conduct periodic compliance reviews
- At the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer conduct or manage internal ethics and compliance investigations
- Coordinate with the Chief Compliance Officer the interpretation of the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct or underlying laws and regulations when required
- Work with appropriate compliance team members in head office to properly record, triage, and assign for investigation all ethics and compliance issues brought to attention
- Develop and execute ethics and compliance training as necessary
- Laise with the programs and other functions to assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of their specific regulatory compliance programs, e.g. EH&S, Contracts, Quality, Logistics
- Plan, develop, and execute the communications plan and other appropriate activities in support of Corporate Ethics and Compliance
- Serve as the UK ethics and compliance ombudsman
- Represent the law department on assigned matters
- Manage the two trade compliance teams and ensure continued compliance with export and import laws and regulations with added emphasis on Technology Export Control and Inward Processing Relief regulatory requirements
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as directed by the Chief Compliance Officer
Skills & Experience required:
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing industry and associated regulatory compliance challenges
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to analyse problems, determine corrective actions, and drive to completion
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Solid continuous process improvement mind-set and skills
- Detail orientated and highly-organised
- Strong communications skills
- Highly experienced in interfacing with government agencies and executive management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Familiarity with ethics and compliance reporting systems
- Professional ethics and compliance certification form a recognised accreditation authority advantageous, e.g. International Compliance Association (ICA), Compliance Certification Board (CCB)
Please note: This role will have European travel and possibly at times to US sites.
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist