Legal Secretary Commercial PropertyVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £neg + Benefits Package
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: IK/CW LSCP
Lindsays have a superb full time permanent opportunity for an experienced commercial property Secretary to join our Edinburgh team to provide fee earners with the full range of administrative and secretarial support. This is a busy role with core hours of 9am - 5pm, although flexi time is available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Typing daily correspondence from digital-dictation and preparing documents
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with any queries, passing on messages
- Providing practical assistance to the departmental fee earners in areas such as ordering searches; preparing registration forms, LBTT submissions, discharges and straightforward Dispositions
- Assisting with the preparation of letters of engagement and fee notes
- General admin including the opening and closing of files, dealing with fee earner postings, credit balances and assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and tender submissions
- Assisting with diary issues for partners as required
Key experience and skills required:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to strict and tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive forward thinking approach
- Willing to use initiative and willing to learn
- A “can-do” attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to take minutes
If you are interested in applying for the above role and possess the relevant experience please send your CV including a note of your current salary.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, edinburgh
- Conveyancing ParalegalDJ Alexander, edinburgh
- AdministratorMurray Recruitment, edinburgh
- Legal Secretary - FTCSharri Plimbley Associates, edinburgh
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - PERSONAL ASSISTANT - PART-TIMECore-Asset Consulting, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist