Legal Secretary - ResidentialVacancy posted: Friday, 21 April 2017
Salary: £22-24,000 with pension
Job ref. no.: 1704F
Legal Secretary – Residential Conveyancing – working for a newly appointed partner within established and successful legal firm recognised for residential conveyancing and private client work. As part of a small friendly team, this is a varied traditional secretarial role with client contact and lots of variety.
Salary and Benefits – £22 - 24000, hours per week with pension and bonus
Job Description – With proven legal secretarial skills and excellent audio typing skills, you will enjoy a busy, varied and involved role with lots of involvement.
Skills and experience will include;
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Excellent audio typing skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Very organised, proactive with good problem solving skills
- Ability to draft standard documents demonstrating good grammar and spelling
- Experienced team member
Working in a traditional legal environment, our client offer a busy and genuinely friendly place to work.
|Contact Name||Jackie Lawrie|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist