Commercial Property ParalegalVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for an experienced Paralegal to join a leading Commercial Property team based in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Working closely to support the team the successful candidate will assist in a variety of commercial real estate work including land acquisitions, lease management transactions and secured lending transactions
- Managing time effectively to ensure agreed targets are met
- Ensuring relationships are developed and maintained with all parties
- Previous experience working as a Commercial Conveyancing Paralegal
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- A flexible and client focused approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage a busy workload
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
Is this job for you? Shirley wants: Paralegal, Commercial Property, Real Estate, Conveyancing, time management
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Private Client ParalegalLusona, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist