Conveyancing ParalegalVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
DJ Alexander Legal are a thriving solicitors and estate agency working across Edinburgh and Glasgow. We have a requirement for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join our small, dynamic and busy Conveyancing team based within our Edinburgh office.
The successful candidate will act for private clients through the process of buying/selling property, to draft legal documentation, and by liaising with solicitor firms, lenders and clients to ensure that the sale and/or purchase of a property is successfully completed to the agreed date of entry.
- Drafting legal documentation and exhibiting same to the buyers/sellers solicitors
- Meeting clients prior to legal settlement to sign the relevant deed(s)
- Ensuring all funds are in place by the client and lender prior to purchasing for clients. Also to ensure that net proceeds and the final mortgage redemption is paid immediately after the clients' sale
- Registering dispositions and standard securities
- Ensuring that clients' expectations are met at all times and are updated at all times
- Examination of title
- Knowledge of conveyancing procedures
- Ability to draft legal documentation
- Ability to draft cash statements
- Prioritising workload and meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent level of communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual as part of a team
To be considered for this role you will have at least 18 months experience of running your own caseload. This position would suit a qualified or unqualified paralegal with experience.
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Telephone||0131 558 3000|
|Address||24 Dundas Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist