Legal Entities Manager - EMEAVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus and Benefits
Closing date: 12 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 39601BR
Support business units on general Company Secretarial administrative matters.Assist in production of AGM, board & shareholder communications for a specified portfolio of legal entities within EMEA.Prepare, co-ordinate and supervise local regulatory filing submissions, including approvals.Maintain corporate panel directorship appointments, including preparation of associated documentation & reportsWork directly with internal staff and external advisors to facilitate subsidiary formations, capital changes, dividend payments, reorganizations, and -ordination & consultation with business units, legal advisors, auditors, treasury, tax experts, service providers across multiple jurisdictions on matters of corporate governance and other complementary issues in EMEAProvide assistance with ad-hoc project work
- Broad understanding of regulatory/statutory framework across mainland Europe
- Knowledge of tax, legal and accounting compliance functions
- Management of resources and processes to deliver cost effective services
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently with little direct management input and within a team
- Organised and efficient working methods
- Consistently deliver high quality work with strong sense of ownership
- Willingness and ability to manage significant document flow including on-line records system maintenance
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced legal department
- Ability to work with a US based manager and team
- ACIS qualified with Post Qualification Experience and extensive exposure to corporate transactions and rationalisation activities.
- Must have experience working within the corporate legal function in a multinational corporate environment and be used to working with different nationalities and cultures.
- Experience working with CSC Entity Management preferred.
- Minimal occasional travel required.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. This, however, is just the start of our story. It's a story we'd like you to be part of.Company profile View all jobs with Thermo Fisher Scientific
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist