SolicitorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £32,075 - £35,068
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: SBO01292
Hourly Rate: £17.57 - £19.21
Salary: £32,075.07 - £35,068.07 pro rata per annum
Contract Duration: Temporary until 2 June 2017
The main purpose of the role is to provide planning and property advice and services to the Council; it shall include both transaction work and attending committees to provide advice in that forum.
The post will suit a candidate with strong drafting skills and good interpersonal skills.
Degree in Scots Law
Diploma in Legal Practice
Admitted as a Solicitor in Scotland
Current Practicing Certificate from Law Society of Scotland
About Scottish Borders Council
We're the biggest employer in the Scottish Borders. We play a big role in the day-to-day life of everybody in the area.
And if you have big plans for the future, you'll find some pretty big opportunities on offer here.
We employ everyone from administrators to accountants and dog wardens to designers, so whatever career you're looking for and whatever skills you have, the chances are that you can make the most of them with us.
We make a big impact on people's lives. Do you have a big ambition to join us?
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist